My hand hurts from all of the forms that have to be filled out manually! It takes lots of patient endurance and lingo language to get through! I'm still not done.
Proverbs 22:6 NASB Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart from it. . Somewhere along the way I think I missed the boat. . There are things In my own head I can't even make it right. I was wrong, and there is no way to fix it. It's not something they will ever forget. Let's pray that love covers over a bunch of wrongs! . I wish I were as calm as I used to think I was. Laughable really. . I took this on partially because I was afraid I was never being challenged. It's good to have some opposition. It makes you grow and reveals both great strengths and all sorts of hidden weaknesses. I may or may not have been crazy for thinking that, but I'm glad I did. I think I may have a truer version of reality. . God help me. .